About the Role
- Handling organization change to achieve greater effectiveness. Including organization structure, man power planning, job analysis, job evaluation.
- Managing the right talent on the right place and helping them grow for company and employee optimum capabilities, including promotion, assessment, talent matrix.
- Measuring employees performance and effectiveness using KPI and yearly performance evaluation
- Any additional task related to the job.
- Managing team including recruitment and knowledge management.
Deadline for registration 28 February 2022
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted for further process.
Any question shall contact:
Recruitment Timur Bahari 0811-1285-110
Bachelor's in Psychology. Master's degree in Human Resource will be preferable.
Minimum 5 years in Human Resource and/or especially 1-2 years in Organization Development
Fluent in English, especially in writing and speaking. Proven with certificate will be preferable.
Certified Human Resources will be preferable.
Creative thinker as well as technical person.
Resilience and agile to change
Able to manage coordination and communication to upper level and to their own team.